Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Ajax truclient

While recording in ajax truclient in IE browser we are clicking  gridcell whcih is recorded but in replying which is failed. Please help me on this how to handle this

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Ajax truclient

HI kk1257,
It's possible the object in question has changed since recording. Try improving identification (click "Improve object identification" in the Object section of the step).

If this does not help - try to provide more information:
Which technologies/frameworks are used in the application?
Which version are you using?
Does this reproduce in all browsers?
Is the application available for me to try as well?

Edo
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Ajax truclient

It may be worth to see console logs during develop mode replay. I figured out that during replay with firefox, csp security policy had to be manually disabled (in about:config url) before recording/replaying in firefox mode.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.