Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Analysis Summary - Numeric results appear twice

Jump to solution

Hi all,

I've been using LoadRunner 12.53 a bit and I noticed that the Numeric Results are being displayed twice, after "Generate Complete Data" is finished. 

Here's a picture displaying what i mean with that.

Capture.JPG

Any way of making those dissapear?

Thanks,

Stereoscopic

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Analysis Summary - Numeric results appear twice

Jump to solution

Hi Stereoscopic

This happens when running a load test in LoadRunner Controller with Network Virtualization enabled, but no virtual locations used (i.e. virtual locations of all groups and load generators are set to “None”), then the Analysis Summary page will contain lines with the word "None" under each metric (as shown in the image below).

This is an usability issue and not a functional problem. All data in the Analysis summary report is correct. The word "None" below each metric is unnecessary used and should be ignored.

This issue is scheduled to be addressed in one of the coming patches for this release

For further details, please see this KB article

Hope this helps,

Lior

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Stereoscopic

This happens when running a load test in LoadRunner Controller with Network Virtualization enabled, but no virtual locations used (i.e. virtual locations of all groups and load generators are set to “None”), then the Analysis Summary page will contain lines with the word "None" under each metric (as shown in the image below).

This is an usability issue and not a functional problem. All data in the Analysis summary report is correct. The word "None" below each metric is unnecessary used and should be ignored.

This issue is scheduled to be addressed in one of the coming patches for this release

For further details, please see this KB article

Hope this helps,

Lior

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Lior,

Thanks for your message. This fixed my issue.

Do you happen to have an answer for my other question, that you can find here: http://community.hpe.com/t5/LoadRunner-Practitioners-Forum/Report-Performance-Overview-is-empty/td-p/6864986

Regards,

Stereoscopic

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.