Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Analysis: inconsistent data

Hi all, 

I've a doubt about Analysis data after ending a massive test: the number of passed transactions is incorrect, because they are higher in later steps despite there's some errors. Can anyone explain this particular behavior? Maybe it's caused because some error is "jumped"?

Under signature, a screenshot with an example. Consider that this particular test is made with 100 Vusers and a complex web navigation recorded with TruClient/IE browser. 

Thanks for any help, 

Lorenzo

immagine1.PNGimmagine2.PNG

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Re: Analysis: inconsistent data

Hello Lorenzo,

Most common reason for this situation is that there could be a failed step that is not into any transaction; that's why you could see 0 on the failed transactions. In order to determine the root cause or confirm this is the behavior in your case, we will require the script folder and the results folder with extended logs for a deep and clear investigation.
We highly recommend to create a service request with technical support so you may share this sensible data for the analysis.

Regards,

Highlighted

Hi Maria, thank you very much for the response. 

I attach a result directory that contains a similar issue. So you suggest that this matter can be affected by some actions not included into transaction's blocks? 

Thank you again, 

Lorenzo

0 Likes
Highlighted

I've some things to add on my request: I've imposted that when a Vuser meet an error on the navigation has to exit from the execution; the script contains a loop made with "Init", "Action" and "End" parts. So I can't explain the discrepancy of data results from transaction 'i' and the next 'i+1': the number of following passed transactions have to bee low respect to previous ones, right?

Thanks, 

Lorenzo

0 Likes
Highlighted

Attached to this message, the zip file about the result's directory of a run that present similar issue. 

Lorenzo

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.