Highlighted
Visitor.

Analysis reports and graphs not generated from complete data. Only producible from summary data.

I have searched the forum and found the same issue in a few different threads but the prior resolutions have not resolved my issue.

LoadRunner Version 12.63 Build 0323

Summary Report shows all transactions and graphs just fine.  After getting the "Complete Analysis data is now available" popup and choosing "Yes" to view the data now an informational popup "The following graph(s) were not created.  1) Transaction Summary 2) Average Transaction Response Time"

Both graphs were there for the Summary Data as you will see in the attached "Summary Report.jpg" image.  However, after Generate Complete Data. the above 2 graphs no longer generate.

One thread suggested setting "Entire Scenario under Tools->Options->Results collection->Date Time Range" but that was already checked.

Another thread suggested setting a time range instead in the same place which did not produce the reports.

One suggested to produce only the Summary Data reports but I am very much interested in the Complete Data reports.

I have attached an image of the report from the summary data but I want the complete data so that I may remove think time and for other reasons as well.  I need the complete data reports and not just the summary.

The data was successfully collated from the 24 load generators as you will see from the other 2 attachments.

The odd thing is a load test I ran 10 days ago I was able to generate the report from the complete data.  However, when I use the same result file (*.lrr) file on the same machine and open in Analysis it also generates the summary report without issue but after generate with complete data the same problem arises.

The software has not been patched recently and I rebooted the server to no avail.  I am unable to generate transaction summary or average transaction response time reports/graphs from the complete data.  And I have plenty of disk space and none of the collated files were truncated.

I was able to produce graphs and specifically  "Transaction Summary" and "Average Transaction Response Time" successfully 10 days ago.  I don't seem to be able to do that anymore for reasons I cannot explain.

Any and all assistance is greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Visitor.

Re: Analysis reports and graphs not generated from complete data. Only producible from summary data

Forgot to indicate that I also tried selecting "Transactions under Tools->Options->Analyze Transaction Settings" based on a recommendation from another thread. That made no difference as well.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.