Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Attempting to disconnect an Oracle Web Form session

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am trying to introduce some error handling into a script whereby the Oracle web session that is currently open is disconnected allowing a new iteration to begin clean however checking the function reference I do not see such a function available.

Looking for some suggestions.

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Valued Contributor..

Hi, 

Just to update the position of this query.

I have had confirmation from a colleague who raised the same question via a Case Id that indeed no disconnect function currently exists for the Oracle Web Form protocol.

A request has now been placed with Micro Focus to have this included as future enchancement.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Valued Contributor..

Hi, 

Just to update the position of this query.

I have had confirmation from a colleague who raised the same question via a Case Id that indeed no disconnect function currently exists for the Oracle Web Form protocol.

A request has now been placed with Micro Focus to have this included as future enchancement.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.