Highlighted
New Member.

Authentication failed because the remote party has closed the transport stream

hi everyone

I'm use HTTP protocal in proxy mode to record native app from tablet (HTTPS TLS 1.2).

when i recorded, the tablet can work normally but vugen cannot record anything and show [Proxy Recording.Error (14b4:1748)] Exception is caught while trying to connect to xxxxx, message=Authentication failed because the remote party has closed the transport stream.

• LR 12.53 HTTP/HTML Protocal Proxy mode SSL TLS1.2
  • already install Certificate (webserver) in tablet and my machine
  • already install Certificate (client-proxy) in tablet and my machine
  • both device use same WIFI network

i have no idea why tablet can work fine but LR show Authentication failed because the remote party has closed the transport stream. 

please help me.

Thanks in Advance.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.