Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Auto Correlation are not Applying

Hi All,

We have a Script which having 200 Dynamic values, Around 190 values haveing Same Boundarys each value size will be 100000+ charecters Strings. Remaing 10 are small Strings not more than 50 Charecters for all these values we created Correlation Rules in Recording Options. Once we regenarate the script Rules are applying for small strings but for Large strings rules are not getting applied.

Observations :

1. We are using Boundary based rules, while creating the rules itself we have tested the rules which are captureing values as expected. Whenever we regenarate the script Rules are not applying for Large Strings.

2. We have tested same script in LoadRunner 12.60, 12.55, 12.53 Rules are not getting applied. But in 12.50 Rules are getting applied for all the Dynamic values.

We are just Wondering how it is working in Degrated version (12.50). But Why not in Updated Versions till date i could not able to find the solution for this.

Regards,

Kareemulla

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Auto Correlation are not Applying

Hi,

Could you please provide a minimized sample script as well as the correlation rule so that we can reproduce the issue and look into it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Re: Auto Correlation are not Applying

Thanks for your replay.

As You required, 

Herewith i am attaching the Script & Rules files.

These are the values which we are not able to do auto corrleation, You can Address the values by name of "javax.faces.ViewState=".

Let me know if any thing else you required from my end.

Regards,

Kareemulla

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.