Highlighted
Regular Contributor.. Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Azure cloud generator to test SAP

Hi,

I need to test a SAP-ISU system, hosted on Azure. We want to use Load generators (Windows) that are also in Azure, sized 8 cores 32 Gig memory. I assumed that were pretty powerfull systems, but we find that we can not run more than 10 users on each machines before the SAP Gui time on the application server becomes much to high. Does  anybody have any advice on how this could be improved, are there best practises that I should follow? We will need now 20 Azure machines for the test, and that is something that will be a very hard sell to projects in the future!

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Hello,

I was checking into the description and I have some additional questions.

For what I understood the Azure servers are experiencing a high resource consumption and it is affecting the test. Are you facing any error additional to this issue?

Sometimes high memory or CPU consumption can occur when there is a customized script in the test.
If this is not the case I believe this steps might be helpful to aboard this problem:
https://admhelp.microfocus.com/tc/en/12.56-12.57/Content/TruClient/procedures/_tc_t_how_to_calculate_load_generators.htm?Highlight=resources

Kind Regards,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.