Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Browser Message Saying Java not enabled

Hi,

I'm trying to record an application with vuGen via the web http/html protocol. The application is allows you to check out/checkin documents, export docs etc. However when I try and check out a document, I get an IE popup saying java is not supported (See attachment)

All operations work when loadrunner ISN'T trying to record.

E

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Browser Message Saying Java not enabled

Please check if your application uses Java applets or any java content inside the browser app. If it uses then check for the Java type - x86/64. Make sure to install x86 JDK and see how it goes.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.