Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Can I test program like AirDroid with loadRunner??

Hi, I am testing a program and I'm not sure if loadRunner is able to test this kind of app also.

The program is android phone management program that runs on PC (like the famous AirDroid)

The problem is that on log-in, the program should gain access to specific real android device. (it connects with android device)

From my understanding, when user record their action and run loadRunner script, it does not actually mimic user behavior (like normal macros), and instead it mimics the protocol and get responses..etc

So, I think maybe just mimicing the protocol won't let the device to be connected, hence I cannot test this kind of program with loadRunner. (Actually I tried but it keeps producing error like "Bad Request")

Can I test my program with loadRunner?

Any help or suggestion is appreciated!

Thanks!

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Is this program browser-based? If so, you can record it using a TruClient protocol, in which case the program behavior will be mimiced during the test.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for sharing download the share it app for dtat transfer from the given link it's one the best alternative to the other data transfer apps like airdroid and xender ans pushbullet too :.. Download the app from the below given link : https://www.shareitforwindows.com/

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.