Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Can't find Agent for Microsoft Terminal Server within Instal files loadrunner 12.53

Jump to solution

Hi,

I'm trying to carry out an RDP recording but need to install the LoadRunner Remote Deskotp Agent on the target machines. I've looked at the manual and it states that the Agent for Microsoft Terminal Server is found within the Additional Components section of the "DVD". The problem I have is that it's not there.

Can someone point me in the right direction please.

Thanks! 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Can't find Agent for Microsoft Terminal Server within Instal files loadrunner 12.53

Jump to solution

HI

You need to download the "Additional Component" Package from the same location you downloaded the community edition (assuming that this is the edition you downloaded).

The packages you seek are there.

Thanks,

Lior

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Can't find Agent for Microsoft Terminal Server within Instal files loadrunner 12.53

Jump to solution

Hi m_porelli,

is this the community edition or did you download from the software support site?

Thanks,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

HI

You need to download the "Additional Component" Package from the same location you downloaded the community edition (assuming that this is the edition you downloaded).

The packages you seek are there.

Thanks,

Lior

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi,

yes, it was the community edition, I can see the additional components section on the site, thanks!

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.