New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Can't save SLA in a Goal-oriented LR scenario

We have loadrunner v 12:57 and i try to create a Goal-Oriented senario with a SLA.
I can create the senarion and run it.  But when i save it and open it again, then ther is no SLA config.

can sombody help me?

0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hi,

Can you please run Controller as administrator (right click Controller shortcut and choose "Run as administrator") and try again?

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

I Have tried to run the Controller as Admin. And save the skript to disk, But when i open it again, The SLA settings are gone.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hi,

I suggest opening a support ticket.

Can you try saving the scenario under a different path? Maybe there is an issue creating the SLA XML under the path you are using now.
Can you try defining SLA in the Analysis application? The same dialog will be loaded and the same XML is supposed to be created when you define the SLA, I wonder if it is going to be any different,
Can you try using a non transaction related SLA? (e.g. Hits per second). Maybe one of the transactions you add to the SLA definition has special character that prevents the file from being saved.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Hello Shlomi

Can You save SLA in a Goal-oriented, LR 12:57 Senario ?
Could it be a Bug?

I have tried too type in the SLA definition into the XML file. When i open the senario, I get up the SLA settings. 
But if i save the senariot again then is the SLA settings gone.

I think I've tried everything..

0 Likes
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hi Roger,

I have tried it myself and are right. There is a bug. I will ensure a defect is reported and fixed.

If you wish, you can open a support case and report a public defect as well.

Thank you.
Shlomi

0 Likes
Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

Hi Shlomin,

I have the same issue , SLA set for goal oriented scenario is not getting saved .

Has this issue been fixed and is there a patch available ?

Regards,

Kaushik

0 Likes
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hi,

We will include a fix for this issue as part of the next release of LoadRunner. As you may know we release LoadRunner every quarter. If you need an hotfix sooner please open a support ticket and we will work on that in the context of the support ticket. We do not provide hotfixes in this forum.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.