Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Can we spin an LG for trueclient load testing a web application.

I am trying to dockerize the LG on windows machine. I have created loadtest scenarios using trueclient. If yes please provide me the procedure. 

Thanks.

SK

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Can we spin an LG for trueclient load testing a web application.

Hi,

Technically, It is possible to dockerize Windows Load Generator machine but it was not approved for us by Micro Focus yet.  We have tested it internhally for some protocols but TruClient specifically still have issues under such configuration, mainly because the OS itself is quite different comparing to the regular WIndows edition.

We will conitnue efforts in this direction towards future releases

Regards,

Shlomi

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.