Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Cause of the missing graphs in analysis

Hi team
Please help me in identifying the cause of the missing graphs in analysis.
When I add a new graph in my Analysis, the window pops up with no list of available graphs for me to select from.
Can i know where to configure and rectify this issue.

Note
I can see the graphs related info in results file under folder
Sum_data

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Graphs window is empty in Analysis

Since your question is not related to the original thread, could you post it separately?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Graphs window is empty in Analysis

Hello,

It looks like broken "GeneralSettings.txt" in the <LoadRunner>/bin/dat or missed *.def files in the same folder.

If you see no any graphs you need to reinstall the LoadRunner to fix this issue,

Best Regards,
Vitalii

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.