Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Chrome Version supported by HP Load Runner 12.02

Hi,

Recently i got the trial version of HP Load Runner 12.02 installed on my machine. I am trying to figure out the answer of below mentioned 3 questions:-

1) Which version of Chrome is supported by LR 12.02?  I have Chrome version (Version 49.0.2623.87 m) installed on my machine but when i tried to record the script using Chrome browser for URL, nothing happened. Script did not get recorded.

2) Does Trial version of Load Runner provides vusers in Controller? If yes, then how many vusers? For me , it is giving message that Load Runner cannot create vusers.

3) Do the user need to have admin access on the machine where LR is installed? If not, then are there any implications of not having admin rights on the LR  machine.

Thanks,

Tags (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.