Highlighted
New Member.

Citrix Protocol With Azure Cloud

Hi,

I got to work on Ctrix protocol for a Desktop application. I asked the client to host it on Citrix XenApp to do performance test. So, the client hosted it on Azure. Here the application lauching steps

1. open the URL : https://xenapprsxjryj-westus.xenapponazure.com/vpn/index.html

2. Login  with credetials

3. Then, lauch the client app with citrix receiver.

What I tried?

- I tried with multi protocol. The problem i am getting, when I record in multiprotocol (web+citrix), Web events are recorded, but the not the citrix events.

- I used the server address to ping to record using Standalone Citrix protocol, but unfortunately ping is getting failed with Request Timed Out.

- I am unable to use existing .ica file because doman is very dynamic in .ica file.

Solution Iam looking at is,

- Is there any way to directly generate ICA file for opening the application using Citrix Login directly?

- Any help with multi protocol?

I sincerely appreciate yor help

THanks,

Naresh

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Citrix Protocol With Azure Cloud

Hi Naresh,

• Which version of LoadRunner are you using?
  • Which version of Xenapp is installed on the server?
  • Which version of the Citrix client do you have installed?
  • Did you install the LoadRunner-Citrix patch (Enable_Citrix_API.reg, located in LoadRunner\dat) ?
  • Is seamless mode disabled on the Citrix server?
0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Thak you for your reply.

Please find my answers below

• Which version of LoadRunner are you using? : LR.12.53
  • Which version of Xenapp is installed on the server? 7.11
  • Which version of the Citrix client do you have installed?  14.5
  • Did you install the LoadRunner-Citrix patch (Enable_Citrix_API.reg, located in LoadRunner\dat) ? Noy yet, Let me try what it is
  • Is seamless mode disabled on the Citrix server? : Not aware of this option

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

install the Enable_Citrix_Api registry entry and check with the Citrix server admin if seamless mode is disabled.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.