Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Clear cache in Truclient web-IE

Hello,

I am using Truclient Web-IE protocol to develop script. I want to delete all the Cache whenever I run the test.

Can anyone tell me, which functions I should use in my script to delete all the Cache before it start test?

Thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Clear cache in Truclient web-IE

Hi,

you can add an Evaluate Javascript step in your script, and use this API to clear cache.

Utils.clearCache();

please note, every time this step be executed, the cache will be cleared.

Highlighted
New Member.

Re: Clear cache in Truclient web-IE

The cache is cleared before script starts. The cache is cleared as well between interations if "New user simulation" option is turned on. You can use Utils.clearCache()  JSAPI if you want to clear cache in the proces of your script.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.