Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Clicking on the blue "replay" button in TrueClient does not replay script.

Jump to solution

I am trying to develop a test script uwing LoadRunner 12.50 and TrueClient. I recorded a script, made some edits, and I am able to execute single steps of the recorded script (F7 key, within "Develop Script"). But when I click on the blue playback arrow to play back the whole script it just says "Save succeeded" and nothing else happens. I was expecting that all steps are executed which are listed in the "Actions" tab in TruClient...

From the main LoadRunner application, however, the whole script is played back (until an error occurs) when I press the blue replay arrow button there. But since there are still some errors, this is a bit cumbersome.

So how can I play the WHOLE script in the "Develop Script" view?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Clicking on the blue "replay" button in TrueClient does not replay script.

Jump to solution

I think I found the solution: You have to mark the steps which you want to execute! Just marking all steps, and pressing this button finally play them!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
9 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi,

The blue "replay" button is supposed to work and can replay the whole script. Could you please share your script (your application can be accessed by others)?

Thanks,

Dela

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

There are dozen of files associated with the example script. What file exactly do you require? (From under VuGen/Scripts/MyExampleScript) Or do you need all files?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

You can select your script from Vugen solution explorer area, click File > Manage Zip Files > Export to Zip File..., On popup dialog "Export to Zip" select "Runtime files" to export. Then share the zip file. In this way you can get necessary files for runtime for the script. Or you can share all the files in the script but it could be too big...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

I am not able to attach the zip file to a message in this forum. The error reads:

"The attachment's ExampleTru.zip content type (application/binary) does not match its file extension and has been removed."

I do not know how else to share the file. I also do not think it is neccessary! I am pretty sure it works for you. I just recorded something random on google, three trivial steps. But the blue replay button just seems to save the script, but not to run it. I doubt very much the actual content of the script has anything to do with it. Looks like a bug in 12.50 to me, actually...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

Seems like you have a configuration related issue that affects the functionality of TruClient. I suggested to work on it in private. I see no point opening multiple posts before it is resolved.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi all,

the 'replay' button still does not work. It would be VERY convenient if this button would work, as one can see directly what is going on in the browser...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

I think I found the solution: You have to mark the steps which you want to execute! Just marking all steps, and pressing this button finally play them!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi,

I also came across similar issue and tried all possible ways. Marking the steps and rplay will not work.

This issue ususally occurs when you open lower version script with latest vugen version.(Say open 12.01 script with Vugen 12.53 version).

The solution , which i had is , we need to install 12.53 patch.

NOTE: Even  after installing 12.53  patch , it worked for some time  and later after  few days , suddenly the issue existed again . This time , i unistalled Vugen and installed 12.53 again.

However , we need to  find the exact solution instaed of unistalling and installing Vugen.

Regards,

Narendra jakkampudi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Clicking on the blue "replay" button in TrueCl

Jump to solution

Please check the browser console and share with us the exception you see there.

You can also open a support ticket and our support engineers will assist

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.