Highlighted
Regular Contributor.. Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Concepts about the database creation in LoadRunner and imported to SQL Server

Hello everyone! 

I hope you are doing well.

I have many questions about different concepts of LoadRunner Analysis with SQL Server. I use LoadRunner 12.50, SQL Server 2008R2 Express and  Windows7 x64. In the atached file (images.zip) you can find the images I will name along the message.

Today I have been working for having a database of one of the results collected from one test we launched “imported” into my SQL SERVER 2008 Express R2 software. Which is the last version of SQL Server that can I install and LoadRunner Analysis supports?

So, first of all I have installed SQL SERVER 2008 Express R2. Once it has been installed, I have edit the analysis Database options like in the picture named 01_Analysis_Database_Configuration

In this step I have the error of the pictures 02_1_Warning_Test_Parameters and 02_2_Warning_Test_Parameters

What I have to do to resolve this warning?

Although this problem, I have continued, and when I save a LoadRunner Analysis session it appears a new database which are named like this: res_5626967DB and res_7437309DB. Why are named like that? Can I change them?  Look the 03_Database_Names.png file

Another thing that I have found are many tables named like this: TxxxxxxxT. How can I know what data appear in those tables? And why are named like this? 04_Table_Names.png

Why the diagram folder is empty? How can I do or where can I find a relationship diagram between the tables?05_Relationships_Diagram.png

And finally; why Dbo.MastersMap table is empty? I have read that in this table there is a column (sql) which, more or less, shows the relationships between tables.  06_MastersMap_Empty.png

If you don’t understand something please let me know.

Thank you very much for your time.

Best regards.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Concepts about the database creation in LoadRunner and imported to SQL Server

Hi Jesus,

Please find answers on your questions below.

Which is the last version of SQL Server that can I install and LoadRunner Analysis supports?

LR Analysis 12.50 officially supports MS SQL Server 2008 R2 and 2012

What I have to do to resolve this warning?

This warning have no influence on result, please just skip it.

Why are named like that? Can I change them?

This name is given automatically and cannot be changed.

How can I know what data appear in those tables? And why are named like this?

These are temporary tables created by Analysis and user should not use them.

Why the diagram folder is empty? How can I do or where can I find a relationship diagram between the tables?

This is made for compatibility with another databases which not support diagrams.

And finally; why Dbo.MastersMap table is empty? I have read that in this table there is a column (sql) which, more or less, shows the relationships between tables.

This is also made for compatibility with another databases, you can find relationship between tables in dbo.MetaData table

Regards,

Mikhail

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.