Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Connection reset by peer. Error code : 10054

Hi,

I am recording the application using winsocket protocol, I am getting the following error

Connection reset by peer. Error code : 10054.

What might be the reason? How can i fix this?

Thanks,

Rajesh.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Connection reset by peer. Error code : 10054

Hi Rajesh,

There can be several reasons for the message.

The two common reason is that the application has changed or that the data sent before caused the server to reject the user.

For the second option search for mismatch on the same socket before the error and see if you can resolve the mistaches or if there was an error message sent by the server before that.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Hi,

I have recently started using loadrunner and im also facing same issue. May I know how can I resolve this issue? Since these recordings are having only socket numbers and buffer numbers, how to check which service have issues? and what is the exact problem?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Thanks for the Update Lorenzo.! I couldn't find the commands mentioned in the above discussions, since I was using windows based application.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.