Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Connection reset by peer Error

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am using http/html protocol and using loadrunner 12.01. I am using web level protocol and recording in Vugen . i am recieving connection reset by peer error Please help what can i do to overcome this error.

Action.c(44): Error -27778: [GENERAL_MSG_CAT_SSL_ERROR]connect to host "iecvlist.microsoft.com" failed: [10054] Connection reset by peer [MsgId: MERR-27778]

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Connection reset by peer Error

Jump to solution

Hi

Request for iecvlist.microsoft.com is related to the compatibility settings in IE 11, and is made in the backgound by the browser. The reason for the error can be firewall/proxy settings in the executing environment, or more likely some problem with the certificates and SSL version used.

But this call is done one time after each browser start and have no relevance for your test or your applications. The request can be removed without hesitation.

br /ola

Please mark post as solved if your problems or questions is/are resolved.
If this post was valuable to you, please consider kudo it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Connection reset by peer Error

Jump to solution

Hi

Request for iecvlist.microsoft.com is related to the compatibility settings in IE 11, and is made in the backgound by the browser. The reason for the error can be firewall/proxy settings in the executing environment, or more likely some problem with the certificates and SSL version used.

But this call is done one time after each browser start and have no relevance for your test or your applications. The request can be removed without hesitation.

br /ola

Please mark post as solved if your problems or questions is/are resolved.
If this post was valuable to you, please consider kudo it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.