Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Controller Version 12.00 and Load Generator Version 12.01

Hi All,

I was developing scripts on 12.00 and running on 12.00 Load Generators, But recently u have been give 2 machines woth Windows 12. I am not able to install 12.00 on Windows 12, but with few errors 12.01 got installed and my controller is able to connect to that machine, but its not running the scripts developed in 12.0

So i copied the 12.0 scripts to the 12.01 load generator machine and opened it and ran it once and then ran it from the 12.00 controller again and still the same message. has anyone see this error before? is there a solution?

can a 12.00 controller woth with a 12.01 Load Generator?

How do i make this work?

Regards,

Kedar

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Controller Version 12.00 and Load Generator Version 12.01

Hello Kedar,

The reason of this message is because you must have all the components on the same version. This in order to have the tool working properly.

My suggestion for you on this case, as you have Load Generators on 12.01,is yo  install the full LoadRunner 12.01.

Regards,

Daniela Gómez Alvarado
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.