Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Controller "Status" field

Jump to solution

I'm talking specifically about 12.01 here, but expect it is across other version. I'm also talking specifically abouta TruClient script, but hopefully a LR feature.

In one of my scripts (inherited) when the VUsers are running on the Controller, what looks like a custom message comes up saying that this specific user is being served. The user name is from a parameter file, but I can't see any code that will make it show in the Controller.

So my question is  is there any way that I can code to put in specific text during an execution?
This would help if I have a lot of users running, and I want it to popup saying there is an issue.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Re: Controller "Status" field

Jump to solution

Hi, 

I am not sure I understood your request correctly but if you want to show a message in Controller status area, then you can use the lr_vuser_status_message function or TC.vuserStatusMessage(string) for TruClient.

Regards, 
Hristo

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi, 

I am not sure I understood your request correctly but if you want to show a message in Controller status area, then you can use the lr_vuser_status_message function or TC.vuserStatusMessage(string) for TruClient.

Regards, 
Hristo

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

That looks like exactly what I'm looking for, thank you very much. I'll try it now.

I did try to search for it. Thanks.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.