Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Correlation Rules - Not Applied to web_add_header function

In my application, there is a header "key" which is sent for every web_url request. For example,

web_add_header("key","quwjkajhsiduyqiwhdkjhsduq")

web_url(.....

I created a correlation rule for capturing value of "key" but when i record/regenerate script, it does not replace value of key with correlation parameter. I am very sure that my rule is correct as i tested the rule. Please help on this.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Correlation Rules - Not Applied to web_add_header function

Correlation rules are not automatically applied to web_add_header. I suggest trying manual correlation - right click the value you'd like to correlate and select "Correlate selection" from the menu.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.