Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Correlation in Header

Hi,

I got a instance where some dynamic values in coming in header of my LR Script.

I tried capturing the values using we_reg_save_param_ex function but not able to do so.

can any one please let me know if it is possible to correlate dynamic values coming in headers?

I got this while going through some blogs.

If the dynamic value is present in the request header / body then the value might have generated from client side and cannot be correlated

Thanks in Advance

sumit pawan

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: Correlation in Header

@SumitPawan wrote:

Hi,

I got a instance where some dynamic values in coming in header of my LR Script.

I tried capturing the values using we_reg_save_param_ex function but not able to do so.

can any one please let me know if it is possible to correlate dynamic values coming in headers?

Yes VuGen can do this easily.

Add a Search=Headers option to the call. 

Also make sure your Scope is correct and that the LB/RB (if you are using them) is correct. Sometimes the newline in the header has to be used \r\n 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.