Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Correlation in Java Vuser protocol

Hi,

I have created one script for JMS. In response I am getting one request id (which is a random string) and I have to use this request id in subsequent search and update requests. 

I am unable to capture this (request id) dynamic value. I tried using web.reg_save_param function but no luck.

Kindly suggest a way to proceed further.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Correlation in Java Vuser protocol

Hi, 

For what solution or product is this intended? This discussion board is intended for feedback and suggestions about the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community itself, and product inquiries rarely get answered here. The subject matter experts are usually looking in the forums appropriate to the products with which they are familiar. 

There are several easy ways to locate the appropriate discussion board for your question. If you know the product or solution, you can use the menus, going from category level to sub-category (as appropriate) to discussion board by navigation. Otherwise, you can type a product or solution name, or a short question, into a search field, and a number of likely posts will pop up, sometimes while you are still typing. 

warren_80x80.jpgThanks,
Warren_Admin, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community Manager
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and should not be interpreted as official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Thanks,
Warren
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Correlation in Java Vuser protocol

JMS is part of Java Record-Replay protocol and it does not support web related functions like a web.reg_save_param.

Nonetheless Java Script is just plain Java code and you can corelate it on your own with Java vareable like 

String requestId = /* jms call goes here */

and repalace something like 

obj.callWithRequestId(" CONSTANT_REQ_ID " , /*other params*/)

with

obj.callWithRequestId(requestId, /*other params*/)

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.