Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Correlation of Binary data using Load Runner

Hi,

I would request to provide me some information about correlating the binary data using Load Runner.

I would appreciate if you could provide some article or document on this.

Please feel free to help me on this.

Thanks
Anil

P.S. this thread has been moved from Performance Center Support and News Forum to LoadRunner Support Forum. - Hp Forum moderator

0 Likes
19 Replies
Highlighted
New Member.

Hi Suman,

Could you please resend the attached document, as reference of correlation in winsock. The attachement is corrupted, please send it to my personal ID bismaya.pattanayak@gmail.com.

Thanks & Good luck
Bismaya
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

can you please provide me the steps to set the compression flag?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,
I wanted to know if Loadrunner is able to support sending binary data through a UDP protocol to a generic application on a unix\linux server (no HTTP\Web based application here) ? If yes, then how do I go about programming it?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,
I am also facing same issue,my application having lot of ajax popup's, script recorded with http/html, winsock protocol. but unable to see any sessionid's in script..so, unable to correlate the script, please suggest on this..if you have any related document pls send to rakumar13@yahoo.co.in.

thanks,
RK
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

I am recroding a .net application using winscok protocol. I am getting this error.

vuser_init.c(2172): Mismatch in buffer's length (expected 43 bytes, 7 bytes actually received, difference in 36 bytes)
================================EXPECTED BUFFER================================
"\x14\x03\x01\x00\x01\x01\x16\x03\x01\x00"
" "
"\xb6"
"W"
"\x1b\xa1\xde"
"|L7"
"\xb7\xd0\x8c"
"A"
"\xfe\xf1"
"0o"
"\xf1\x9b\xba\xae"
"v"
"\xbd"
"\n"
"\xd3\x10\x85"
"a-"
"\x96"
"X"
"\xe3"
"r"
===============================================================================
================================RECEIVED BUFFER================================
"\x15\x03\x01\x00\x02\x02"
"("
===============================================================================
vuser_init.c(2174): lrs_send(socket2, buf1074)
vuser_init.c(2174): Warning: The string '\x81e^\xb9\x13J\x8as\xc3\xa7K' with parameter delimiters is not a parameter.
vuser_init.c(2174): Warning: The string 'D\xd0K\xc4X\x863\xb3\x1f\x99)\xe4\xe2A\xe1\xef' with parameter delimiters is not a parameter.
vuser_init.c(2176): lrs_receive(socket2, buf1075)
vuser_init.c(2176): Error : socket2 - Software caused connection abort. Error code : 10053.
vuser_init.c(2176): Notify: Transaction "Log_in" ended with "Fail" status (Duration: 0.0808)

Few other questions?
How can you find out that which buffer number is having session ID? In the sample pdf buf35 has PID? How did you find out that buf35 has PID and send Buf 54 also have the same PID?

Please help....

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Suman,

I do faced the same problem. Did you get any solution , then do share with me.

I was using http/html protocol to record the application and succesfully done teh scripting on one version.

In the next version, to improve the performance, development team used compression technology in the code and impact of that was while recording, i am getting binary data in the requests.

How to decode or solve thsi problem?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Hi,

We are facing issue with Binary data(\x14\x03\x01\x00\x01\x01\x16\x03\x01\x00) in LoadRunner.We need to record the script with readable format rather than seeing in binary data format.

We are not able to correlate or find the original value for paramerisation  in the script

Atleast we need to know how we can check in the code generation for the first response.

If I try to find the binary body values in the code generation log,I couldn't able to find the response value in it .

Please kindly provide some useful solution and ideas  that can help us.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Please advise how to set data compression to FALSE:

Location of config file 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.