Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Correlation of icx_ticket value

nca_connect_server("141.146.168.142", "10513", "module=/tthyki/applmgr/11510/fnd/11.5.0/forms/US/FNDSCSGN fndnam=APPS config='tthyki' icx_ticket='.J8tLby3gHAuLsxwcNEFc9g..' resp='CSS/TKE^US^DEBRIEFING' secgrp='STANDARD' start_func='TKEU_TP_CUS_CD_14_ENTRY'::NLS_LANG='AMERICAN_AMERICA.UTF8' FORMS60_USER_DATE_FORMAT='DD-MON-RRRR' FORMS60_USER_DATETIME_FORMAT='DD-MON-RRRR HH24:MI:SS' NLS_DATE_LANGUAGE='AMERICAN' NLS_SORT='BINARY' NLS_NUMERIC_CHARACTERS='.,' FORMS60_TZFILE='timezlrg.dat' FORMS60_DATETIME_SERVER_TZ='America/Chicago' FORMS60_DATETIME_LOCAL_TZ='America/Chicago'");

.4eciFsFx80iYX3gFrjziQA..
.L1TgLo98F8FNJhh5pM3Ung..
.J8tLby3gHAuLsxwcNEFc9g..

I recorded the script 3 times and noticed the value that was dynamic is the string between . and ..

Here is the correlation function that I am using:

web_set_max_html_param_len ("10000");

web_reg_save_param("icx_ticket", "LB=ticket='.", "RB=..'", LAST);

I keep getting the following error:

Action.c(135): Registering web_custom_request("fndutil.jar") was successful [MsgId: MMSG-26390]
Action.c(144): web_concurrent_end started [MsgId: MMSG-26355]
Action.c(144): Error -26377: No match found for the requested parameter "icx_ticket". Check whether the requested boundaries exist in the response data. Also, if the data you want to save exceeds 10000 bytes, use web_set_max_html_param_len to increase the parameter size [MsgId: MERR-26377]
Action.c(144): web_concurrent_end highest severity level was "ERROR", 454957 body bytes, 819 header bytes [MsgId: MMSG-26388]
Abort was called from an action.
Ending Vuser...
Starting action vuser_end.
Ending action vuser_end.
Vuser Terminated.

Am I setting the boundaries correctly ?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: Correlation of icx_ticket value

Hi,

Can you please try this one out.?

web_reg_save_param("icx_ticket", "LB=ticket\=\'\.", "RB=\.\.\'", LAST);

Thanks

Renjith
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for the response Renjithrajan. I tried the function but still no success.

I replaced the parameter as follows:

nca_connect_server("141.146.168.142", "10513", "module=/tthyki/applmgr/11510/fnd/11.5.0/forms/US/FNDSCSGN fndnam=APPS  config='tthyki' icx_ticket='.{icx_ticket}..' resp='CSS/TKE^US^DEBRIEFING' secgrp='STANDARD' start_func='TKEU_TP_CUS_CD_14_ENTRY'::NLS_LANG='AMERICAN_AMERICA.UTF8' FORMS60_USER_DATE_FORMAT='DD-MON-RRRR' FORMS60_USER_DATETIME_FORMAT='DD-MON-RRRR HH24:MI:SS' NLS_DATE_LANGUAGE='AMERICAN' NLS_SORT='BINARY' NLS_NUMERIC_CHARACTERS='.,' FORMS60_TZFILE='timezlrg.dat' FORMS60_DATETIME_SERVER_TZ='America/Chicago' FORMS60_DATETIME_LOCAL_TZ='America/Chicago'");

Not sure why it's not working.

Here is the replay log:

Action.c(144): Error -26377: No match found for the requested parameter "icx_ticket". Check whether the requested boundaries exist in the response data. Also, if the data you want to save exceeds 10000 bytes, use web_set_max_html_param_len to increase the parameter size [MsgId: MERR-26377]
Action.c(144): web_concurrent_end highest severity level was "ERROR", 454957 body bytes, 819 header bytes [MsgId: MMSG-26388]
Abort was called from an action.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in response. 

Can you please try the one below.?

web_reg_save_param_regexp(“ParamName=icx_ticket”, “icx_ticket=\'\.([A-Za-z0-9]+)\.\.\' resp”, LAST);

Warm regards

Renjith
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi,

Could you please give the LB and RB none and capture the entire response for the page ( Enable Parameter Substituion)and post the response captured ?

I need to check the LB, RB value from the reponse captured in the replay log . And also need to see wthether the ICX ticket is generated in the response or not.

Regards,

Raghul M

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.