Highlighted
Visitor.

Couldnt record script for an angular js application

I am working on an application which is develeped using "angularjs". Manually I can access the whole application using chrome browser, but when i try to record through vugen its not working.

I can record other application without any issues. This issue occurs only for this particulr application.

Steps:

1.  I have tried with protocol adviser but there also application is not loading.

2. I have used web Http/Html protocol, Vugen 12.02 and Chrome browser

3. The count increases in recording window 50 to 80 then it stops but it couldnt open the 1st page itself. Getting error as "this site cant be reached", but application working fine when checking manually.

4.  Recorded the application Flow using fiddler and genereted script using fiddler file. I ran the script after enhancement but getting 302 status code and not receiving any response body for some important request. Checked all headers, Extrares and cookies but it didnt help me.

Please help me in this issue

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Couldnt record script for an angular js application

Hi Chelladurai K,

Web Http/Html protocol should support server using "angularjs",  could you please share us which application are you using?  Have you tried IE and FF as browser when recording?

Thanks,

Maggie

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

I am facing similar problem.

I am facing issue in entering value into the textbox through scripts. The normal process is, once the value is entered into the textbox, the calculation related to the value begins(service calls are involved during this action). But when the same task is being performed through truclient scripts, the value is entered into the textbox but no calculation takes place, and once scripts executes the next step the value automatically turns to Zero. The scripts were recently migrated from 'typescript'  to 'Angular2' and I am facing this issue from then on. I tried recording through IE and Chrome too. But none worked. The load runner version used is 12.53

Request to please help in the issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

You are using different protocol (TruClient i.s.o. HTML/HTTP) so you have a different issue. Looks like the javascript code does not get executed by TruClient.

You might try to upgrade to LR 12.61. TruClient is rather new protocol and gets better each release.

Signature:
Reward community members who take time to respond and help.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Can you please suggest where can I download the latest version?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Here you can download 12.60. Here is the patch for 12.61

Signature:
Reward community members who take time to respond and help.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.