Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Creating While Loop in LR Around Iterative Code to check HTML Reports Response

We are trying create scripts for one of our Reporting Application which is web based. We have used Oracle Web App protocol since it is Oracle Application. We are running trying to response time for HTML reports and only way to verify that the report succesfully ran and receiving response is using web_reg_find method.Using web_reg_find method it verifies the text which is displayed once report is completed.

Please see below code. If i find the match i am exiting out of loop. it never finds match. But if i do manually the report shows up in 2 to 3 seconds, Can anyone help me here please?

do
{
web_reg_find("Text=Columns and Rows sets : R", "SaveCount=CountTotal");
web_submit_data("saw.dll_14",
"Action=",
"Method=POST",
"TargetFrame=",
"RecContentType=text/plain",
"Referer=?PortalGo&Action=prompt&path=%2Fshared%2FReal%20Time%20Reports%2FReports%2FColumn%20and%20Row%20Sets%20-%20Col",
"Snapshot=t19.inf",
"Mode=HTML",
ITEMDATA,
"Name=SearchID", "Value=nanme332ourdcg67b750d0sc46", ENDITEM,
"Name=_scid", "Value=b53ciR0M7W1QySEfTEmd", ENDITEM,
"Name=icharset", "Value=utf-8", ENDITEM,
EXTRARES,
LAST);
z = (atoi( lr_eval_string("{CountTotal}")));
lr_output_message("Count value after is %d", z);
}while (z == 0);
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: Creating While Loop in LR Around Iterative Code to check HTML Reports Response

Hi, 

Looks like you have to do correlation for the  dynamic values.

ITEMDATA,
"Name=SearchID", "Value=nanme332ourdcg67b750d0sc46", ENDITEM,
"Name=_scid", "Value=b53ciR0M7W1QySEfTEmd", ENDITEM,

Regards,

Bingle (LoadRunner R&D)

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.