ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Date Picker applet is not loading when accessing Mercury web tours manually

Hello Team

I have installed LR 12.53 on Win 7(UAC disabled). When I am accessing Web tours application manually, the date picker applet is not loading. It is blocked by security settings. I tried adding the application URL to tristed sites and also to Exception list under Control Panel->Java->Security.

The browser JRE plugin is enabled too. Not sure why the date picker applet is still blocked.

Attaching the error screenshot for reference. Kindly let me know how to fix this issue.

Regards

Sudheer

0 Likes
4 Replies
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hi

Which Java version are you using on your windows 7?

is your windows 7 32b or 64b?

Thanks,

Lior

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Here are the Java version details:

Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build pwi3270sr9fp31-20160220_01(SR9 FP31)) IBM J9 VM (build 2.6, JRE 1.7.0 Windows 7 x86-32 20151222_283043 (JIT enabled, A
OT enabled)

It is 32 bit

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Win 7 64 bit

0 Likes
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hi

I was able to recreate this problem in-house and will report it to the proper people.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Thanks,

Lior

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.