Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Defaulting to "Design" tab in Controller ?.

Is there a setting I can put in "wlrun7.ini" so that when the Controller is started, it opens by default with the "Run" tab instead of the "Design" tab ?.

I am working on a script to run a scenario ( Hourly ) via Windows task scheduler, and when you are on the "Run" tab you can use hotkeys to have a more reliable script. Specifically I am using F5 to start the scenario, and that hotkey does not work from the default "Design" tab.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.