Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Distribute Vusers to Load Generators

Jump to solution

Hi, 

I am using TruClient Protocol and since it needs lot of resources to run and not clog the load generator, I am distributing 100 Vusers to 5 LGs that I have. But, is there a way to make the distribution automatic? Right now, I am manually going to Vusers and selecting them to run on different LGs. Is there a better way to do this?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Distribute Vusers to Load Generators

Jump to solution

Hi

You can create 5 groups, iniitialize 20 Vusers in each group and assign each group to another Load Generator.

Hope this helps,

Lior

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi

You can create 5 groups, iniitialize 20 Vusers in each group and assign each group to another Load Generator.

Hope this helps,

Lior

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution

Thanks for the reply. That should work. Meanwhile, what's the best way to load test using TruCLient to keep the load on LGs to minimum? Should i run it with iterations in Run Time Settings or without it? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

You can run it through scheduler just like other protocols. You just need to ensure the Load Generator does not become a bottleneck (just like with other protocols).

You can find best practices for managing TruClient under load here

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.