Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Do the latest version Loadrunner (12.53) support 32-bit Windows 7 OS?

Hi all,

As titled, HP support says 'Yes', but the readme file says 'NO'. 

Then I met this error when 'replay'. I wonder if the error relates to the 32-bit system using. May you have idea on it? Thank you so much,
Fatal Error -32988: LoadLibrary failed, rc=193   [MsgId: MERR-32988]
Fatal Error -26000: xfbLrwiWebInfraGlobalInitOK failed   [MsgId: MERR-26000]

Warning: Extension lrwreplaymain.dll reports error -1 on call to function ExtPerProcessInitialize

Error: Thread Context: Call to service of the driver failed, reason - thread context wasn't initialized on this thread.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: Do the latest version Loadrunner (12.53) support 32-bit Windows 7 OS?

Hi

I don't know about this error, but as a rule, I recommend following what the readme says.

try it on a 64b machine and please update if that solved your issue.

Thanks,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I replayed the scripts successfully in another machine using Windows 7 32-bit

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The error doesn't seem to be related to the OS version. However, please note that 12.53 *doesn't* officially support 32-bit OS's, meaning that it's never been formally tested on such OS and we can't guarantee that it will work correctly.

Furthermore, future LoadRunner versions will most lilekly not be installable on 32-bit OS, so i suggest switching to x64 hardware (which is a good idea regardless of LoadRunner usage).

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.