Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

DotnetExtensionReplay.dll: System Exceptions: Uknown

Hi All,

I am using Controller 11.5 and have dotnet scripts.

Scripts are working fine in Vugen but observing the following Error message in Controller.

"Exception was raised when calling per-thread-terminate function in extension DotnetExtensionReplay.dll: System Exceptions: Uknown"

I dont have dedicated LG ( using system next to me as LG)

Kindly let me know if any one has faced this error.

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: DotnetExtensionReplay.dll: System Exceptions: Uknown

Hi,

This error is indication that there is a competability issue between the dll installed on the machine.

I suggest the following:

1. Download dependancy walker to your machine http://dependencywalker.com/
  2. Copy it to the LG
  3. Open it
  4. Drag DotnetExtensionReplay.dll to the tool
  5. On one of the views you'll see all the dlls that this dll dependant
  6. At least one of them should be with a red icon (due to the error you got)
  7. Compare this dll version to the dll on the Vugen machine and see if the versions match
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.