Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Download LoadGenerator 12.02

Jump to solution

Hi Guys, i need to download the LG 12.02 but i can't find a link to download them.

My PC is in 11.00 version and my LG is in 11.00 version too, but my LR is in 12.02, so this i can't run TruClient scripts on my PC.

I do not want download the LR 11.00 version from ALM PC, I'm just need download the LG 12.02.

Anyone can help me?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Download LoadGenerator 12.02

Jump to solution

Hi

You need to go to the software support site in this URL and look for the relevant version.

Note - you'll need an active SAID and HPE passport to login.

Thanks,

Lior

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi

You need to go to the software support site in this URL and look for the relevant version.

Note - you'll need an active SAID and HPE passport to login.

Thanks,

Lior

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

Thanks, I find a list of versions to download using my SAID.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.