Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Download sp1 2020 for the controller LR prof.

Hi,

I opened a ticket too, but maybe you can help me faster;)

I have the full edition of LR 2020. In a support ticket we have they gave us an option to try, but that option is only in sp1 🙂 But i cant download that sp1.

Any one have an idea where i can download it? Its not in my support page.

Thanks!

Danny

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Download sp1 2020 for the controller LR prof.

In order to get access to service packs, you need to have an active support contract. If you do, you would need to log into our Support Site and then access the downloads section. Select version 2020 to download, and you will see the installation files for SP1 (2020.1.0).

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Re: Download sp1 2020 for the controller LR prof.

Thanks!

Found it!

Not at my computer so cant check it where the files are, but for me it was strange they were not in the usual download section....

But hey, found them, installed and it fixes a few issues for me!

Thanks,

Danny

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.