Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Dynamic Value in Response Header

Hi,

I got a dynamic value in server response.

The value in server resonse is as follows,

x-csrf-token: 0FTcidqErDFSk1hTsw0rIw==

I have added the function before request as follows,

web_add_header("x-csrf-token:","0FTcidqErDFSk1hTsw0rIw==");

Since second parameter is dynamic value i tried to correlate on proper request as follows,

web_reg_save_param("XCsrfToken","LB=x-csrf-token: ","RB==","Search=Headers","ORD=1",LAST);

web_reg_save_param("XCsrfToken","LB=x-csrf-token: ","RB==","Search=ALL","ORD=1",LAST);

Here problem is i am unable to correlate the value and unable to find the reason why it is not getting correlated.

Since i am unable to correlate the value i am unable to pass the coorelated parameter to web_add_header function.

Please show me the solution.

It is urgent issue to be resolved.

Thanks,

Praveen Kumar.M

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Dynamic Value in Response Header

Praveen,

Not the right forum/podium for your query..!!

(If this helped, accept as solution )
(Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Dynamic Value in Response Header

Hi

This post shows two things. Correlation can be complicated, and a picture shows alot more than a post.

Just hope that someone finds it useful although it is rather old.

Looking  at the picture, the correlation is inserted at the correct place. As nothing is mentioned that the correlation did not match, this should not be the case. If i have had this problem, I would have set a breakpoint at line 1188. Then I would have changed to the runtime-tab to check the value of the variable. There it would have showed that == (the RB) was not present in  the value. So when applied in line 1188 it must be added, before sent.

So line 1188 should look like:
web_add_header("x-srf-token:", " {XCsrfToken}==");

Possibly the " " have or be added also, that is present in the LB.

br /ola

Please mark post as solved if your problems or questions is/are resolved.
If this post was valuable to you, please consider kudo it.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.