Highlighted
New Member.

ELK integration with Performance Center

Hi
How can I fetch Monitoring data from ELK, to feed it in to Perf Center results analysis tool?
Best regards
Bengts
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Re: ELK integration with Performance Center

Hello,

Thank you so much for submitting your concern,

I would like to let you know that ELK currently is not integrated with Performance Center,  but please refer to the following table with the list of monitors integrated with Performance Center:

Monitor Details

Windows Resources, UNIX, Apache, Dynatrace, MS IIS, MS ASP, Citrix, SQL, Oracle

Add/Edit Monitor dialog box
AppDynamics Add/Edit Monitor (AppDynamics) dialog box
Network Delay Time Add/Edit Monitor (Network Delay Time) dialog box
New Relic Add/Edit Monitor (New Relic) dialog box
SNMP Add/Edit Monitor (SNMP) dialog box
SiteScope Add/Edit Monitor (SiteScope) dialog box

Also, when trying to add the monitor in PC, you will see the same options:

Monitors.PNG

You can find the above information in the following link: https://admhelp.microfocus.com/pc/en/12.60-12.61/online_help/Content/PC/Git-integration.htm

Please let me know if you have any question.

Thank you!

Best regards.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.