Highlighted
Visitor.

Encountering the error Version of ALM is unsupported

Current we are using loadrunner version 11.52 and performance center version 12.20.

While I try to connect to the ALM from VuGen, encouterig an error " Version of ALM is unsupported".

Does Permance center and Vugen versions should be the same to connect from VuGen? or Do I need to download any extra plugIns to connect to the ALM from VuGen.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: Encountering the error Version of ALM is unsupported

Might be. But in my organization we are using PC 12.21 with VuGen 12.02. 

As you are using pretty old VuGen 11.52 with the latest version (somewhat) of PC 12.20, you are facing the compatibiility issue. 

Check the PC 12.20 installation guide for more details.

Thank you,
NaveenKumar Namachivayam | www.QAInsights.com
Learn TruWeb - my Udemy Course "Performance Testing using TruWeb" | https://www.udemy.com/performance-testing-using-truweb/?couponCode=YOUTUBE
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Encountering the error Version of ALM is unsupported

Hi,

Version 11.52 does not support ALM versions higher than 11.5x

You should download VuGen Standalone from Performacne Center downloads page. If the download button is not enabled please ask your Performance Center administrator to ensure the setup file is deployed on Performance Center server in order to make it available.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.