Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Error -26628: HTTP Status-Code=403 (Forbidden)

Jump to solution

Hi,

I'm a new user in Load runner. I have this error when I replay my script

Error -26628: HTTP Status-Code=403 (Forbidden).

I have done the automatic correlation but it still not working.

And the result of my research on this error is that I have to implement the web_set_certificate. But It doesn't solve the issue. Regarding the value I put 6. Do you know how we determine the good value ? 

Regards,

Mike

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Error -26628: HTTP Status-Code=403 (Forbidden)

Jump to solution

It was a correlation issue. Using the automatic correlation for the XSRF-Token in the web add header solved this case

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi, 

the number of simultaneous connections depends on the operating system (for example, in Windows XP the limit is 10 connections) and on the web server tested. You can try with the function web_set_socket_option() and with the parameter called MAX_TOTAL_CONNECTIONS. 

It's also possible that the local browser cache could be causing the HTTP 403 Forbiddeb error message, so you can try to set the "Runtime Settings -> General -> Replay -> Simulate a new user for each iteration" (TruClient) or "Runtime Settings -> Browser -> Browser Emulation -> check Simulate browser cache" (Web HTTP-HTML), to emulate a new user browsing session for every replay/run and for clear the cache for every transaction. 

You can find more documentation here: https://airbrake.io/blog/http-errors/403-forbidden-error

Lorenzo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Lorenzo,

Thanks for your reply, I try your solution but it doesn't work. I try also to clear the cache and cookie of my web browser. 

I see some Cookie XSRF-TOKEN and try to correlate them but it doesn't work. Do you think cookie could be the reason of this issue ? 

Request 

POST /myapplication/api/dossier/20180724-00041/report?version=0.1 HTTP/1.1
Content-Type: application/json
Referer: https://myapplication.fr/
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like Gecko
Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate
Accept-Language: fr-FR

Accept: */*
Connection: Keep-Alive
Host: myapplication.fr
Authorization: Basic UEUwMDAxNVU6TW1kcC0zMzI1
Cookie: XSRF-TOKEN=45862534-318e-4c01-9029-e6dcee0e1e43; XSRF-TOKEN=143b0694-9fd2-497d-a836-7b1f4e64d682; 01-Jan-1970 00:00:10 GMT; appz=eyJhbGciOiJIUzUxMiJ9.eyJqdGkiOiI2M2IzN2Q2NC01YTVjLTRiYjEtODgwYi05ZDU2NmZjZTdlOTYiLCJzdWIiOiJQRTAwMDE1VSIsImlhdCI6MTUzMjUyNDk0MCwiZXhwIjoxNTMyNTYwOTQwLCJmaXJzdE5hbWUiOiJQZTAwMDE1dSIsImxhc3ROYW1lIjoiUEVSRi1PSSIsImVtYWlsIjoicGUwMDAxNXUtZXh0ZXJuZS5wZXJmLW9pQGVkZi5mciIsImF1dGhvcml0aWVzIjpbIkFETUlOIl0sImNhZENvZGVPcGVyYXRldXIiOiIxMDBDQUQxIiwiY2FkTGliZWxsZU9wZXJhdGV1ciI6Ik5vaXN5LWxlLUdyYW5kIn0.SWTi888yH7kFbbDMJ9bj62KmOsGCp0QF3vL3O2xwsCkG9JGK7chwQxP74tNuQbwT5FY6K0xH9oJh8ozxh7U3og
Content-Length: 114

{"dateReport":"2018-07-26T05:30:28.065Z","reportRaison":"CLIENTINDSPO","description":"Test (25/07/2018 à 15:16)"}

Response 

Expires: 0
X-Frame-Options: DENY
enecad-version: 0.1
Access-Control-Allow-Headers: Authorization, x-xsrf-token, Access-Control-Allow-Headers, Origin, Accept, X-Requested-With, Content-Type, Access-Control-Request-Method, Access-Control-Request-Headers
Content-Encoding: gzip
Vary: Accept-Encoding

{"code":"TOBEDEFINED01","type":"TECH","libelle":"Erreur inattendue","httpStatus":403,"descriptionTechnique":"Erreur inattendue"}

Thanks for your help! 

Mike

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

For information, the application is based on Https protocol. 

I do research on this error (Error -26628: HTTP Status-Code=403 (Forbidden)) and try put a certificate using this function,

web_set_certificate_ex but it ask password et private key.I do not have the information from the certificate that I took from chrome. What can I do?. What can I do ? 

I try to record by using the "remote application using lr proxy" but it doesn't record anything. I'm using an enterprise proxy to connect to internet. I have follow the procedure of Use case 1 and Use case 3

https://admhelp.microfocus.com/lr/en/12.56-12.57/help/WebHelp/Content/VuGen/t_HowToRecordViaAProxy.htm

Regards,

Mike

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

It was a correlation issue. Using the automatic correlation for the XSRF-Token in the web add header solved this case

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.