Error -26630: HTTP Status-Code=401 (Unauthorized)
I am recording an application in Vugen 12.53with Web http/html protocol. When i replay the script I see the error HTTP Status code = 401 (Unauthorized). I have tried multiple options as listed below, none of the solutions worked for me. Please kindly help me.
1. Recorded script in web http/html and oracle web protocol, and also tried with htmll and URL mode.
2. Added web_Set_user(user id, pwd, host);
3. Used web_Set_sockets option
4. Correlated the dynamically generated Security Token.
5. Tried replay in winlnet replay instead of sockets
6. And i have checked that my application is not using Kerberos Autentication.
Please let us know what else can be done to resolve this issue.
Re: Error -26630: HTTP Status-Code=401 (Unauthorized)
401 means the server requires authentication but failed.
You should turn on extended log and check in the replay log:
The “WWW-Authenticate:” header in server to client response indicate which kind of Authorization the server requires.
And the “Authorization:” header in client to server request contains Authorization data.
This will show you direction on what’s going wrong.
Then you can try the options in “RTS->Internet Protocol->Preference-> Authentication” to see whether it could solve the issue