Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error -27492: "HttpSendRequest" failed, Windows error code=12029 (cannot connect)

Hi,

I have recorded a web application with scoket mode of recording, I'm getting this particular error ""HttpSendRequest" failed,, Windows error code=12029 (cannot connect) and retry limit (0) exceeded for URL" while replaying using WIninet option at the starting of my url.When i replay my script in socket level im getting "cant parse username" error. Please help me to resolve this.

Regards,

Manojkumar tenali.

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Error -27492: "HttpSendRequest" failed, Windows error code=12029 (cannot connect)

That error is due to WinINet.

1. Capture level in port mapping should be WinINet

2.  RTS - Preferences - Advanced - Use WinINet should be checked.

3. RTS - Proxy - set to default

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: Error -27492: "HttpSendRequest" failed, Windows error code=12029 (cannot connect)

Hi 

have tried to above option but facing same issue in excution time .can you please help me to reslove the above error.

Note :controller using for excution . 

Thanks

Siva K

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Hi, 

try to able or disable the WinInet option from Runtime Settings, it stay at "Runtime Settings -> Internet Protocol -> Preferences -> Use WinInet replay instead of Sockets". 

Let me know if this suggestion help you with the issue, 

Lorenzo

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Hi Lorenzo

have tried below option setting's in RTS and still facing same type errors in excution time but count of errors are less .

Thanks

Siva K

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Hi Siva K,

to be honest, I never seen your error code before. My suggestion was about a similar message with error code 12002, in wich the solution was about WinInet option. Now I think 

Error -27492: "HttpSendRequest" failed, Windows error code=12029 (cannot connect)

is caused by the application itself. 

Lorenzo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi Lorenzo ,

was able to access application manually adn working fine. didn't get the below error in vugen scripting because have run 5 to 6 dif users  .only i recived  an error in excution time only.

Thanks in adavnce.

Reagrds,

Siva K

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.