Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error 29722. The remote host's status is "Failed"

Coulld somebody healp me? I've got this error when I try to run the script in a remote generator, but when I run it in "Localhost" generator, the scenario doesn't trhow this errror.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Error 29722. The remote host's status is "Failed"

Did you check on the the remote machine you are using as a load generator? Maybe it had a power failure, maybe its disk is full.

I usually make sure to be able to being able to log in on load generators either by Remote Desktop or by walking to it (hm, that was a long time ago). When logged in, I usually can check its system log: %windir%\system32\eventvwr.msc /s

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.