Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Error : An error has occured in the script on this page when opening Run Time Setting in Vugen

Hi,

I just install standalone Vugen on Window 2007 SP 64 bit machine. I make sure i disabled DEP/UAC and make sure no other hp sw running (example QTP/UFT or sitescopt) and i install vugen.

After installation I reboot the machine , next open Vugen , Open Run TIme Settings but i hit with below error :

• An error has occured in the script on this page
  • Line: 45
  • Cahr 19
  • Error: Expected Identifier
  • Code: 0
  • URL : file : ///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/HP/Virtual%20User%20Generator/bin/RTS/js/directives/rts-radio-element.js
  • Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?

I also install with the Admin Right.

Any help ?

Regards

mB

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Error : An error has occured in the script on this page when opening Run Time Setting in Vugen

Ops ..my version is Vugen 12.02

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Error : An error has occured in the script on this page when opening Run Time Setting in Vugen

Hi Malayboy,

what OS are you using? is it windows 7 or windows server 2008?

Which IE is installed on your machine?

if you have IE 8, please try to upgrade to IE 9 and above and let us know if this solved your issue.

Good Luck

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Lior,

O/S = Window 2007 SP 1 64 bit

IE = IE 8

I can see IE 8 in the compatiblelist of Vugen 12.02.

Regards

mB

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi Malayboy,

Yes - IE 8 is supported in 12.02, but the error you are describing sounds like a rendering issue of some sort, so I wanted to verify if it is related to the IE8  or related to something else.

Can you upgrade the IE version of your machine?

Thank you,

Lior

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.