Highlighted
Visitor.

Error: Cannot kill process or thread with moniker "1". The specified process or thread was not found

I observe this error:

"error: cannot kill process or thread with moniker "1". the specified process or thread was not found"...

at the begging of any test run in performance center 12.53 patch 4. The load generator is installed, in standalone modality, on a windows 10 platform. (It isn't a problem of regional settings)

Can anyone help me? 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Error: Cannot kill process or thread with moniker "1". The specified process or thread

Hi Simone,

I know you mentioned it is no regional issues but, can you please confirm if this steps have been tried?

This issue is always because of it and the document was made as all the cases were solved like that.

https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/km/KM02893745

Regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

Re: Error: Cannot kill process or thread with moniker "1". The specified process or thread

Hi Tatiana,

sure, as first step, I've checked the solution suggested about a regional issue, but it was correctly set. Instead In my case the error was due to the presence of two different versions of load runner. I particular, I had the controller with the version 12.53 Patch 4 and a remote load generator (standalone version) with the 12.53 not pached. I found the difference with LRDetect and after I've patched the loadgenerator, the controller never show the error.

Regards,

Simone

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.