Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Error In Load Runner 12.53

I am trying to execute a script for a web service, however i get the following error, even though i have mapped .pfx file

<ns6:Status>
<ns6:RespCd>1</ns6:RespCd>
<ns6:ErrorCd>13001</ns6:ErrorCd>
<ns6:ErrorDesc>Certificate mis-match. Please validate and re-try.</ns6:ErrorDesc>
</ns6:Status>

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: Error In Load Runner 12.53

Experts, can you please adivse my query? how to configure a certificate for a web service in Load Runner?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi, Could you show us how you provide the certificate by more script code? and also the replay log with full content of request sent.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

I have used  web_service_set_security() by providing .pfx file location and password. My certification configuration seem to be correct but for some reason, i get Mis-match error.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Could you paste the script code here? You can remove the senstive data. And also, a replay log with request content will be helpful.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.