Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error code 1 while executing Load runner controller

Hi All 

I am trying to execute Load runner controller using Wlrun.exe. It runs for intended VGen script, generates results but exits with error code as 1. When i checked into error log (i am on windows 7) this is what i get as error:

HP.LT.Logger configuration failed creating context provider of the type: HP.PC.Security.SSO.AppContextLoggingProvider, HP.PC.Security.SSO

Can anybody help me?

Regards,

Monica

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Error code 1 while executing Load runner controller

Hi,

It sounds like an installation/configuration issue. Did you install the product while logged on as administrator? 

Do you get the error from the script or from the Controller application?

Can you disable log in the run time settings?

Thanks,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Shlomi

Thanks for reply. I have tried your suggestion, disabling loging in run time setting but still getting same error code 1. I dont get any error from script (i am using simple script by hitting bing url and searching for a keyword). Controller collects results, prepared result file but just while exiting either it will show a pop message like application has stopped working, or if i run from command prompt, it shows error code 1. I have also tried installing under admin rights but still same response.

Can you please suggest few more things i can try?

Appriciate the help.

Regrads,

Monica

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

I doubled check it and it seems like wlrun.exe standard exit code is 1. You can simply ignore it.

The error that appears in the event log is not related and does not have a negative impact on the functionality

Regards,

Shlomi

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Shlomi

We are trying to integrate HP load runner with IBM RQM and there (in RQM) the test will be logged as success only if error code is 0. Thanks for clearing out what error code 1 represents in load runner. I gues we need to find a way around for RQM integration.

Thanks Again!!!

Regards,

Monica

P.S. I was working with HP Unified Functional Testing tool (QTP) and there the error code on success was appearing as 0. So this only with Load runner that they use 1 as success? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi Monica,

In the short run please find a workaround. 

We will have a deeper look and make sure to align the exit code with the standard.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks Shlomi for inputs.

Regards,

Monica

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.