Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Error installing LR 12.55 on W10

Hello,

I can't install trial version of LR 12.55 because just opening the installer I receive an error:

HPE LoadRunner 12.55 Community Edition.exe stops working

- Close application

- Debug application

How could I solve it?

Thanks

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Error installing LR 12.55 on W10

Hi,

Do you have some version of .NET installed ?

Best regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Hi Marcel,

V 4.7.1

Regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

I was able to install LR 12.55 community edition without issues on a clean Win10 machine.

Can you check you file integrity ?  MD5 checksum of "HPE LoadRunner 12.55 Community Edition.exe" should be 5158c332525a9c7cc73a276042462dc0

I suggest to download again the installer and try again.

There may be antivirus or other protection software that are installed on your machine that is injecting code in each process, this may be investigated if you look at the crash dump, the simple scenario is just look at the module where the crash happen.

Best regards

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.