Highlighted
Member.

Error message displayed while recording in Vugen "One of the post generation procedure has failed.Fa

Hi Everyone, 

I'm trying to record a script with Oracle EBS R12 using the Oracle NCA protocol, but after recording all the steps and hitting STOP in VuGen, I'm getting this message: 

"One of the post generation procedure has failed. Failed procedure: Performing scan for correlation post generation operation".

Does anybody has any idea of what could I be missing?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Error message displayed while recording in Vugen "One of the post generation procedure has

Hi 

It's could be a few reasons : 

1) When you press "Design Studio " , did you got any value to correlate ? 

2) if you don't have any correlation and the popup exist , you can also unselect  at Recording Options 

General -> Code Generation  

[] Correlation Scan 

[] Async Scan  

Oren

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.